Terms and Conditions
Browsing the website https://sectecon.ro/, accessing the content, and filling out the “Request Technical Information” form imply full acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions. The website visitor declares that they have fully understood and agree to the Terms and Conditions presented below:
1. The website https://sectecon.ro/ belongs to the company Sectecon SRL, CIF 40324073, J23/6044/2018, Str. Apeductului 2D/1, Rosu, Romania.
2. Descriptions and any services, products, technologies, and solutions are strictly informative, not commercially binding, and may undergo changes without prior notification to visitors. Sectecon disclaims any responsibility for the misunderstanding of the information hosted on the website.
3. www.sectecon.ro collects data only with the consent of visitors.
4. Data requested via the “Request Technical Information” form is used exclusively for the purpose of providing additional information and personalized offers in accordance with visitors’ requirements.
5. By adding the Name and email address and pressing the “Send” button in the Request Technical Information Form, the visitor gives their express consent, within the limits of the legislation in force, for their data to be used to send the requested information, by email.
6. Sectecon SRL undertakes not to send the visitor’s data to third parties, except for the cases provided by the current legislation generated by official requests of the authorities.
7. Site content belongs exclusively to Sectecon SRL and is protected by copyright laws both in Romania and in other countries. Published content cannot be used, copied, or republished, in whole or in part, without the explicit consent of Sectecon SRL.
9. By clicking “Accept”, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. In case you don’t want that, you may opt-out by using the link “Do not use my personal information.”
10. Cookies are text files stored on the visitor’s device when accessing a website. Depending on the browser, you can always access the site anonymously (select Private Window in the browser).
11. According to the legislation in force, the visitor or user has the right to request deletion from the database, as long as there is no legal/contractual basis for keeping their personal data.
12. For erasing data, send an email with an unsubscribe request to email@example.com or call us at +40749082009. Any request in this regard will be resolved within a maximum of 48 hours from receipt.